We want our children to be excited about church and passionate about serving God.
The Children’s Ministry at Fort Gibson strives to come alongside parents to disciple their children. We want to help children:
- Mature in their relationship with God
- Form Godly relationships with others in the church and community
- Share their faith with others.
We have several Children’s Ministry Events throughout the year, including Trunk or Treat, Christmas Play, Caroling, Summer Activities, Summer Camp and SOS (our 4th and 5th grade) events.
What to Expect on Sundays
- Nursery is available every Sunday morning. Parents are welcome to use the nursery during worship but it is not staffed at this time.
- 3yr old -5th grade start in the worship center to share and understand the process of praising God with songs, scripture, prayers and the taking of the Lords Supper. They will go from the worship center to Children’s Bible Hour for the remainder of the adult worship. They will go from Bible Hour straight to their age appropriate Bible Classes. You don’t have to worry about picking them up until 11:30am after Adult Bible Classes